For the casual badmintoner, this advanced set is just what a lazy afternoon calls for. The set includes enough equipment for up to four people.
Two A-grade shuttlecocks are included to keep the competition lively, while a 20 foot net is easy to set up and features four-sided tape construction and mounting hardware keep the net taut. Also included is a deluxe storage bag to keep everything together. Who’s up for badminton?
• Net dimensions: 20’ x 2’ x 1.5”
• 1.125" diameter octagon, virgin polyvinyl chloride (PVC) poles
• 61” assembled height & scoring system
• Two A-grade shuttlecocks
• 4 rackets with “Tightstring”, “soft-touch” padded grip & tempered steel shaft
• Four-sided tape constructions
• Six yellow styrene ground stakes
• Two top & middle guy ropes
• Six Net-Saver net clips
• Six adjustable guy rope tension clips
• Deluxe steel frame carrying bag