Assistant Product Manager
Baseball Training, Youth Sports & Toys
This is an exciting opportunity for a self motivated, high energy professional with a passion for product development to grow with a leading brand within the sporting goods industry.
- - Must be able to work independently and multi task in a fast paced environment.
- - Assist in monitoring and communicating with overseas factories on a multitude of projects.
- - Assist in the interface between the key departments of sales, forecasting and planning to assure all programs are supported accurately and in a timely fashion.
- - Assistant in managing, tracking and organizing samples.
- - Must be willing to learn the internal IMAST system to run sales and marketing reports and to perform item set up and support.
- - Assist in tracking of all packaging, assembly instructions and collateral materials as they relate to line management and development.
- - Assist in submitting industry award submissions.
- - Assist in writing PR material for new product launches.
- - Assist in managing and directing the flow of products and materials required to support all sales department initiatives (including ordering & coordinating release of sales samples and support materials).
- - Conduct continuous retail checks to assess trends, identify growth opportunities and perform competitor analysis reports.
- - Min. 1- 2 years’ experience in consumer products, marketing and Asia sourcing.
- - Capabilities should include excellent organizational, communication, creative thinking.
- - Thorough knowledge of PC based software including MS Word, Excel Power Point and Outlook a must. Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, a plus.
- - Industrial Design, Graphic Design and Product Development knowledge a plus.
- - The candidate should be a team player who is willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
Why Join our Team:
- - Work for a brand name
- - Excellent benefits
- - Competitive Salaries
- - Stable company who continues to grow
- - Great working environment