Digital Media Design Intern
If you are an aspiring sports marketer who is curious about consumer psychology, can think and write creatively, and has a flair for design, this is an excellent opportunity to work at one of the leading sports companies in the country. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the game of baseball and who wants to learn about the sports industry.
This individual will work as part of the Digital Marketing team. In this role, you will support the e-commerce and marketing team in a variety of ways to help us achieve our goals to manage and promote our brand and products to our customer base through marketing efforts in email, display and landing page optimization, web graphics, and social media.
- Create and maintain social media editorial calendar for sharing interesting, timely content on all company-owned platforms.
- Assist with coordinating multimedia story packages and assets for the company's digital and social channels.
- Assist with monitoring the brand and relevant conversations online to engage with influencers.
- Create content for and maintaining the company website.
- Assist with analyzing and reporting on digital and social media success metrics.
- Ability to showcase ideas in visual ways via storyboarding, prototyping and wire framing.
- Tool proficient: Ability to work with Adobe’s creative tools (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- You know social media like you know your best friend.
- Detail oriented.
What We Look For:
- Have a passion for technology and love learning cutting-edge industry trends.
- Familiar with email, search and advertising, social media platforms.
- Be an excellent communicator, both oral and written, and be able to form relationships with team members.
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
- Currently working towards your B.S. or B.A. degree in Marketing, B.F.A in Graphic Design or Web Design.
Pay is $10/hour (3 months-3 days a week- 8:30-5)