This is a key position available in our Forecasting Department. This person will work closely with Sales and our customer base to establish and maintain forecasts for sporting good specialty stores, general merchants and other specific accounts.
• Collects, analyzes and presents data to support customer sales and supply chain objectives
• Prepares and manages customer order forecasts and seasonal strategies.
• Utilizes long-range planning tools and planning knowledge to identify forecast and capacity exceptions.
• Works with customer to recommend and measure changes to improve the supply chain process..
• Oversee processes related to Human Resources including, employee relations, employee benefits, compensation, recruiting and staffing, and compliance.
• Creates and maintains database designs and provides ad-hoc reporting as needed.
• Firm understanding of the forecasting, procurement and inventory disbursement cycle.
• Knowledge of retail concepts is essential.
• Wal-Mart Retail Link and/or Target Partners Online experience a plus!
• 3-5 years of demand planning and/or supply chain management.
• College degree required.
• High level of integrity and dependability; strong sense of urgency and results oriented.
• Advance knowledge of Excel a must.
Why Join Our Team
• Work for a “Brand Name”
• Excellent benefits
• Competitive Salaries
• Stable company who continues to grow
• Great working environment