Vice President - Finance
We seek an outstanding candidate with demonstrated leadership experience and a professional track record of exceptional performance in a key executive financial position.
This person will be responsible for the entire Finance and Accounting functions reporting directly to the President and serve as a member of the Executive Management Team. You will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all Finance, Human Resources and Demand Planning functions in support of achieving corporate profitability targets and other corporate goals and objectives. Interfaces with other Executive Team members to formulate meaningful objective for his/her group.
• Develop, nurture and enable a high performance team environment in the areas of Finance, Human Resources and Demand Planning.
• Manage processes related to Finance, including accounting, budgeting, financial analysis, payroll, audit and tax including the preparation of the financial statements, financial reports, financial forecasting, budgets, special analyses, and information reports. Ensuring records are maintained in accordance with GAAP.
• Manage and oversee the implementation of a new financially based open to buy system for strategic demand planning.
• Identify opportunities to utilize information technology to upgrade financial systems. Develop information system plan for Finance and work with Information Systems Division to implement plan.
• Oversee processes related to Human Resources including, employee relations, employee benefits, compensation, recruiting and staffing, and compliance.
• Manage third party relationships with banks, external auditors, tax advisors, law firms, actuaries and business insurance representatives.
• Work with the President and other members of the Executive Team on the company’s strategic vision, including recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities/activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
• Extensive experience in financial leadership roles, preferably in wholesale, retail or distribution companies.
• Excellent analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model.
• Very strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
• The ability to resolve complex situations requiring creativity and unique ideas.
• High level of integrity and dependability; strong sense of urgency and results oriented.
• Well versed in all aspects of state of the art Information Systems related to Accounting and Finance and experience in the implementation of financial software system upgrades.
Why Join Our Team
• Work for a “Brand Name”
• Excellent benefits
• Competitive Salaries
• Stable company who continues to grow
• Great working environment