Product Coordinator, Baseball (Non-Exempt)
Franklin Sports, Inc. is a leading global sporting goods brand with an extremely rich history and reputation within the industry. Over the years, Franklin Sports has maintained several strong relationships with major brands such as Major League Baseball, NHL, NFL and Major League Soccer that bring energy, strength and uniqueness to our products. We understand consumer needs and offer the strongest value by manufacturing products to all levels of sports participants from some of the most well-known professional baseball players to those who are active in the youth sports community. We got our start in 1946 and Franklin Sports is still a family owned and operated company to this day.
We are looking to hire a Product Coordinator to support to support Franklin’s flagship category, our Baseball Division. The primary responsibilities of this position will consist of development and administrative support of the Sr. Product Manager, and the coordination, entering and maintaining various database inputs, communicating with our global supply chain, and supporting sales inquiries for key account presentations. The ideal candidate needs to be interested and a support role for consumer products, ideally with prior exposure to either the Baseball or Softball industry. The candidate needs to be highly detail oriented, analytical, creative, and possess excellent writing skills.
We are looking for an energetic individual who wants to get a starting point in the product management area of our company. The position is located at our headquarters in Stoughton, MA and will report to the Division Product Manager.
- Provide administrative support for all Product Management responsibilities, including:
- - Support all efforts of the Senior Product Manager in all aspects of product line development (data creation, vendor communications, documentation and database retention)
- - Ensure accuracy and data entry of internal process systems and databases (Art Tracker, Smart Track, IMAST)
- - Assist with product specification
- - Administrative support for sales presentations (i.e. provide samples of products and packaging to sales force, put together presentations, …)
- - Ensure that maintained sample inventory in the warehouse is categorized and stored properly
- - Participation and support of the Senior Product Manager in the product development cycle and ensure ongoing monitoring of the process
- - Other projects as assigned
Education and/or experience:
- - Bachelor’s degree required
- - Minimum 1 year of work experience highly desirable.
Skills and Abilities:
- - Must be highly organized, motivated and task oriented
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- - Advanced computer user skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- - Familiarity with AI and/or Photoshop a plus
- - Ability to manage multiple priorities and juggle between daily, weekly, monthly demands
- - Entrepreneurial mentality and eagerness to grow within the company
- - Ability to work well under pressure and able to work cross functionally with all levels in the organization
- - Ability and willingness to work occasionally in the sample warehouse environment
- - Interest in sports a plus
- - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- - While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit/stand; use hands or fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear, climb ladders occasionally, stand, and bend, occasionally lifting boxes of ~ 20 pounds.
- - If you are interested in this exciting opportunity with us, please submit your resume including your salary requirements.
Join the #FranklinFamily